Training is a requirement within the Fire Risk Assessment (Regulatory Reform act of 2005 that came into force on 1st October 2006) and records must be kept of all training that employees have had.
Preventafire can offer short ‘basic use’ extinguisher training sessions through to extensive training seminars that include…..
- Who is responsible for Fire Safety?
- An overview of current legislation.
- Principles of combustion and flame spread.
- Correct identification and selection of extinguishers.
- Identifying fire hazards.
- Types and meanings of fire safety signs.
- Action in the event of fire.
- Raising and responding to the Fire Alarm.
- Choosing and using fire fighting equipment.
- Practical extinguisher use where appropriate.
- A short written test.
- Group and individual Certificate of Attendance.